Instead of resolving to do something or not do something on January 1st, I create a new list of goals to keep me moving forward and developing in the new year. I aim to focus on the process of manifestation- what you think about you bring about <Law of Attraction in action!> So here are a few of my goals for 2014! What do you have brewing for the new year?
For more inspiration and advice on creating your own goals- click here!
1) $0 balance on all my accounts + transferring a percentage of my paycheck each week to savings. Just say NO to the unnecessary buys and grow little piggy bank grow!
2) Visit 5 National Parks
3) Find my yoga studio and community. I miss you Open Space!
4) Surprise Jared once a month
5) Neelakantha Meditation twice a day
6) Road trip down the Oregon Coast
7) Send out a handwritten letter once a week
8) Enter and finish a trail run race
9) Dedicate a weekend to learning the best farming techniques from Papa Carvitto
10) No technology one day a week
I would love to hear your goals//resolutions and what you're excited about in 2014!